-
June 3rd, 2003, 11:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Only the reply button (and colors of the board) looks like The Matrix...I thought it was going to be a full blown theme...not the terd or your fucking finger...what the hell...
-
June 3rd, 2003, 11:43 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
June 3rd, 2003, 02:44 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU ALL ALONG!...
-
June 3rd, 2003, 04:30 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
why thank you!...do you think I should change the frames to white?...I'll try it and see how it looks...
-
June 3rd, 2003, 04:47 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I think it looks great man. However, I was wondering what it might look like with the matrix code (the green lines of numbers as seen in the back of the forum pic) as the background of the whole board. that might get a little crazy, but maybe add a little more to the whole matrix theme
-
June 3rd, 2003, 04:50 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
June 3rd, 2003, 04:53 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
i like the black bg.... it really emphasizes the
forum pic...
but in regards to the green frames/text...
maybe if you took different shades of green
as opposed to the green of the forum pic.
still... jizz matrix kicks ass [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 3rd, 2003, 06:59 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Excellent idea!
It'd be cool if the codes on the pic weren't static [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 3rd, 2003, 08:08 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Yeah...but I can't figure that shit out...
-
June 4th, 2003, 01:32 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
yeah....
i found this really cool bg for wes to use...
but no one can seem to figure out how to save the
bg to where it can easily be used as an HB bg.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks